WMCCAI’s Conference & Expo is the largest gathering of community association professionals in the D.C. Metro Area and is the largest event across CAI chapters worldwide.
2018 Conference & Expo is Saturday, March 10 at the Walter E. Washington Convention Center in downtown D.C. The show features 15 education sessions and over five hours of exhibit time. We have some special things planned to build excitement throughout the day on the show floor.
Over 200 companies exhibit at the event each year. In 2017, we had over 2,100 community association industry professionals attend Conference & Expo! More than half of the booths pre-sold and we have just begun the sales process for exhibitors! At this pace, we will sell out of booths by the end of 2017.
REGISTER EARLY AND SAVE!
Attend the largest community association industry event in the Washington metro area! The 2018 WMCCAI Conference & Expo features 15 educational sessions on relevant topics affecting community associations and more than 200 exhibiting companies offering a wide variety of products and services. Join more than 2,000 community association professionals and volunteer leaders to:
- Learn more tips and best practices to get more involved in your community
- Earn Continuing Education Credits
- Visit with businesses and management companies that cater to your needs
- Meet community association industry leaders
REGISTER EARLY AND SAVE $25!
Schedule at a Glance (Subject to change)
8 a.m. – 3 p.m. Registration Opens
9:00 – 10:30 a.m. Education Sessions
8 a.m. – 2:30 p.m. Expo Hall Opens
11:00 – 12:00 p.m. Education Sessions
12 p.m.–3:15 p.m. Lunch in Expo Hall **Fun and prizes on the Expo Floor! **
1:30 p.m. – 3:00 p.m. Education Sessions
3:30 p.m. Exhibit Hall C Closes
1/22/18 – 2/28/18
1/23/18 – 2/28/18
3/1/18 – 3/10/18
Register by January 11, 2018 and earn free registrations!
Pre-register four people from the same organization/association and the fifth person attends for FREE. (All five registrants must be of the same membership category–homeowner/manager/business partner and member/ nonmember.)
Cost to Exhibit
The early bird exhibit booth rate expires September 30! Choose your booth online before September 30 to secure the early bird booth rate and reserve with only a $200 deposit; the remaining balance is due at the end of 2017. After September 30, not only does the cost increase by but payment in full is required for booth purchases.
Deadline to Purchase
|Early Bird Rate||September 30, 2017||$1,950||$2,100|
|Regular Rate||January 6, 2018||$2,200||$2,350|
|Late Rate||February 25, 2018||$2,450||$2,600|
|NON-MEMBER||Deadline to Purchase||Standard Booth
(ends, facing large booth, aisles)
|Early Bird Rate||September 30, 2017||$2,340||$2,525|
|Regular Rate||January 6, 2018||$2,590||$2,775|
|Late Rate||February 25, 2018||$2,840||$3,025|
Large booths are available. Double, triple, and quad booths can be drawn on the floorplan; contact Carla Cobos Hull, Event Manager, at email@example.com for details and pricing. Quad booths receive a discount on booth cost.
2017 Attendee Breakdown
- Total registered attendees: 2,165
- 516 Homeowner Community Association Volunteer Leaders
- 621 Professional Managers
- 158 Business Partners
- 750 Exhibitors – including Management Companies and Business Partners
- 120 Other industry supporters
What's Included in Your 10x10 Booth?
- Company listing in the Quorum Conference & Expo Preview Issue* (base circulation of 3,200).
- Company listing in the 2018 Resource Guide* highlighting your products and services and helping prospects find you at the show and contact you afterward. All conference attendees receive one (base circulation of 2,000).
- Company listing in the 2018 Attendee Brochure* (base circulation of 3,200) along with free brochures to assist in your marketing efforts (upon request).
- Five (5) complimentary passes to invite current and prospective clients to Conference & Expo. Each pass includes breakfast, lunch, conference materials and access to all education sessions.
- Registration for four (4) exhibitor representatives, per 10 x 10 booth, that includes breakfast, lunch, and access to all education sessions.
- A pre-show attendee mail list (no emails), provided approximately 3 weeks prior to show date.
- A post-show attendee mail list (no emails) provided to exhibitors who complete the 2018 Exhibitor evaluation.
- Extensive web marketing campaign reaching more than 10,000 associations and professional in the metropolitan area.
- Complimentary sign with company name, show carpet, and booth furnishing to include one 6” skirted table, two chairs, and a wastebasket.
- Complimentary freight handling during scheduled move-in and move-out times.
- Twenty-four hour trade show floor security.
* dependent on commitment date
How to Buy a Booth
- Click here to VIEW the available booth spaces. Exhibitors: this link is for reference only. The booths that show as “unavailable” are available for purchase.
- Click here to PURCHASE your space.
You will need your member number to receive member pricing. If you do not know your member number, please call the office during regular business hours.
If you are not a member, you can JOIN CAI anytime online by clicking here. Once you submit your online application and receive a confirmation email from CAI National, WMCCAI is happy to give you the member rate, even before you receive your membership materials in the mail. Just forward that email to firstname.lastname@example.org and we will be in touch with a member ID for you to use.